Apricot Kernel Aromatherapy Carrier Oil 118ml
Apricot kernel oil is rich in gamma linoleic acid, or GLA, which comes from essential fatty acid omega-6. The GLA content in apricot kernel oil helps skin to maintain moisture balance. ... Additionally, organic apricot kernel oil contains vitamin A and E, which soothe the skin and slow signs of aging.
Apricot kernel oil possesses many therapeutic properties which make it suitable for its various uses.
- Emollient – Apricot seed oil is a brilliant emollient ( moisturizer ).
- Anti – Inflammatory – It reduces inflammation when applied topically or when ingested.
- Anti-Aging – It provides nutrition and support to the skin so that aging is reduced.
- Anti – Bacterial – This effect is made use of to treat clothes and other products to keep bacteria away.
- Anti Septic – reduces risk of infection in open wounds and cuts.
- Antioxidant – prevents the skin from damage by free radicals.
Great for a diluting oil for use with essential oils, for massage oil, skin nourishing oil, and apothecary reed diffusers
Essential Oils are the active healing essences of the plant, delicately distilled from large quantities of plant matter to form the concentrated life essence of the plant into an aromatic drop of therapeutic healing power.
We are proud to say that our products are:
100% Pure (no additives),
High Quality Aromatherapy
Sold in Colored Glass
Steam Distilled From Natural Plant Botanicals (Citrus Oils are cold pressed)
Never sold cut or diluted
*ESO = Harvested from plants Ecologically, Sustainably or Organically grown, however it is NOT "certified" because our pouring facility has not been "certified" as organic. ESO grade is offered whenever it is reasonably available. Grades are subject to change with availability.
All of our oils are GC/MS analyzed for quality assurance and meet strict requirements for therapeutic grade standards.